Knox HomeBox is a high security key safe that is trusted and supported by your local fire department. It provides First Responders access to your home in an emergency. When people inside are unable to open the door or not in the house, the First Responders open the Knox HomeBox and then enter the house.
For residential property owners, property owners who may have a vacation home, at-risk residential occupants, and persons responsible for at risk occupants who need the ability to grant fire departments access to a residential property in an emergency without property damage, Knox® HomeBox™ is the most secure, residential-grade, key safe that is trusted and supported by the Stone Bank Fire Department.
Unlike “universal” or “realtor” residential-grade boxes that can be opened by anyone who has a common key or PIN, Knox HomeBox is a high security, weather-resistant key safe that can only be accessed by your fire department 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide peace of mind and safety to your property, loved ones, and pets.
Here are the steps to order your Knox HomeBox today:
- Go to the Knox HomeBox website here.
- Select Wisconsin/Oconomowoc/Serving Zip Codes 53066 from the drop down menus
- Stone Bank FD will then appear at the top of the page.
- Select the style and color of your Knox Home Box and then call 855-438-5669 to place your order. This is due to the fact that many addresses within our fire department are difficult to order/input through the website.
- Once received and mounted on/near your front door or garage service door, contact us at 262.966.2414 for the final lockup.
For Business Owners
Business owners can also have the same peace of mind and security of a KnoxBox built for commercial applications. Please note that the 3200 Series is the required model for all businesses in the Stone Bank Fire Department response area. Follow this link to view the KnoxBox lineup for your business and begin the purchase process.